Watton is a handsome Arts & Crafts property built in the 1930s which has been sympathetically extended to provide 2 delightful bedrooms each with an
We are located 50m from the Burrs Field and 150m from the River Severn with its fine riverside walks
Shrewsbury town centre is an 800m walk which is a pleasant stroll through the Burrs Field and across the Kingsland Bridge over the River Severn. An alternative
walk through Colham and over Greyfriars Footbridge is available along pavement.
We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in a warm, friendly and informal environment with two spacious double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom.
Other facilities include;
- Freshly made, home cooked breakfast
- Comfortable king size double bed
- Shower with waterfall feature
- Widescreen colour freeview digital TV
- Complimentary hospitality tray
- Access to free BT Infinity wireless broadband
- Ironing facilities available for use on request
- Free off road parking
Check in is between 4.00pm and 7.00pm, and rooms should be vacated by 10.00am on the date of departure or at other times by prior arrangement